Thursday, March 18, 2010

A call to help.


Ok so I'm planing a missions trip to Zambia and so I need to raise money for the trip. I am not going to beg you for money, rather I'm going to ask you for leads on speaking engagements. If you have a church and would have me, I would be more then happy to preach, teach, speak, roll over, (just kidding) or sing. I doctrine I follow is Pentecostal via Church of God.

About me; I have retired from the military after 20 years have been saved sense the 80's. Last year in march I started having visions about the future. Instead of speaking out in church (except for the one that I had at a bible study at church) I told my pastor about them and my pastor went to the overseers to prepare for what is coming (mostly about the coming attack of the Church by the homosexual community). Some of what I have seen is starting to come to pass, (one is that the swine flue would get worse but what was worse is the way the the Government will handle it ((that was in apr. of 09))) I am not going to get into all of what I have seen (I have most of it posted here starting in mar 09).

I will talk about whatever is needed for your area (the Lord leading). Holiness has been on my mind lately, in fact I wrote part of the sermon into part of the book I am working on.

I am based in Maine but would be willing to travel throughout New England. I do work, but I am available 2 weekends a month and 2 weekdays a month.
May YHWH richly bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment